I Dare you to get organized this Holiday Season!
There is a full moon right now and Mercury is in Retrograde! This is the most important time to get organized. Don't let clutter in your house build up. Clear out your mind and space. I DARE YA!
The Holidays are coming. Don't let miscommunication get in your way. Time to let go of the past, allow that full moon to project you forward, and BREATHE!
What have you been holding onto that needs to be released this holiday season?
Be grateful and present for your current situation. We always dwell on what we need and what doesn't make us happy. If you continue to think about why you are stuck in your current situation then you will never move forward. Trust me! I have learned this the hard way.
However, I am here to tell you that you can manifest change in your life. You are in control of your destiny. So let's get rid of the old, embrace the new and end 2017 on a strong note, and start 2018 with a bang. Check out my Facebook Lives for 31 days of daily Dares. On My personal Adair Vilella's page and Adair's Way I dare ya. I will also be sharing fabulous daily routines on my INSTASTORY! Don't miss out.
1. I dare you de-clutter your home today
2. I dare you to set up a new workout routine
3. I dare you to give up sugar until Christmas weekend. You can have a cheat meal once a week, but not a cheat weekend. Get your head in the game and love yourself with mindful eating this Holiday season, so that January is not an emotional roller coaster.
Smoothie of the week: To Heal your gut and prevent Holiday Binging
- 1/4 to half cup of Blueberries
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 1 scoop of collagen
- Handful of Spinach
- Extra Cocao powder (I love Chocolate)
- 1 tablespoon of chia or flax seed
- 1/4 avocado
- Optional liquid stevia drops (depending on how much fruit you add)
- optional 1/2 tablespoon of liquid chlorophyll mint flavored
- 1/4 cup of crushed ice
Blend, pour, and Enjoy with gratitude!
Learn More about the Full Moon Super-moon here - Time to reveal all truths in your life. I dare ya!