VEGAN BROCCOLI SOUP
- 2 cups potatoes (If avoiding starches, swap out for Zuchinni & yellow squash)
- 1 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cups vegetable stock or bone broth
- 1 cup unsweetened plant milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast (avoid if you have sibo)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of scallions
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Peel and chop the potatoes / veggies, carrots, garlic, and steam (or boil) them for 20 minutes or until soft.
- In the meanwhile, steam (or boil) the broccoli florets for 5 to 10 minutes or until soft.
- When the veggies are cooked, add them to a blender with the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Cook the soup in a large pot over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- Keep the vegan broccoli cheese soup in a sealed container in the fridge for 4 to 5 days.