- Scallions or ¼ onion, peeled, diced
- olive oil
- 1 sweet potato, baked, peeled
- ½ apple, seeded, cored
- 1 carrot, halved
- 1½ cup bone broth
- In a saucepan, sauté onion in olive oil for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid. Serve immediately.
- If you ate your fruit for the day, and this is for dinner, avoid the apple , add more carrots or other veggies to thicken it up