Health and Nutrition:
How to eat Right!
There are so many fad diets out there. What is right and who can you trust? Truthfully none of them are good for long periods of time. The best things to do is experience all of them at some point in your life and then pick and choose the foods that fit with you the best! I like to call this Adair's way ~ The Spanglish Way ~ Listening to your body to become a flexitarian, which I like to call an ADAIRIAN! Go with the seasons. Make sure you are choosing foods that are right for your climate, your body type, and nourish your soul.
I Dare you to be an adairian and here is how!
Wipe everything from your pantry! I promise you probably can't keep it! My only superstars and things I always have on Hand:
- Olive oil (Best is from Spain) - promise I am not biased ;)
- Coconut oil - click here
- Coconut butter (best for oil pulling in the morning - yes I prefer butter not oil, up to you!)
- Yerba matte instant tea - click here
- Sweat Leaf liquid - click here
- White Tea
- MCT Oil - Bullet proof Brain On Octane is my favorite. - click here
- Chlorophyll w/ mint
- Fish oil - Peppermint Flavor
- Raw Almond Milk
- Designs for Health Paleo Protein - chocolate flavor
- Fresh Organic Farm Eggs
- Fresh Veggies (zuchinni, spinach, kale, yellow squash, green onions - green part only)
- Fresh Herbs (thyme, sage, and basil, rosemary)
- Drawer full of Lemons
- Organic Protein (in moderation)
- Bone Broth
- Alkaline Water - Try Kangen Water here or visit your nearest alkaline water store
- Sea Salt
Other than that - I don't keep it in my house and I avoid it! Everything in moderation. You might be thinking what about flax seeds, chia seeds, nuts, fruit, and nutritional yeast? I used to be obsessed with these things, but they kept causing brain fog for me and feeding my Sibo. Therefore avoid until you eradicate the bacteria and re-introduce them in small amounts. You will notice they are contributing to the bloating and swelling too.
LowFod Map Diet
If the above is way too hard, Start with a Paleo Diet, move into Low Fodmap and then work your way to the Sibo Cleanse.
Then in addition WORKOUT! I dare you to grab ahold of your fitness. You only have one body, keep it pure and clean for your soul to reside in!