Detox Broccoli Soup
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 scallions chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup Veggies (kale, spinach, beet greens or any other available)
- 1 parsnip, peeled & Diced
- 1 carrot, peeled & Diced
- 2 cups filtered water or Bone Broth
- ½ tsp Himalyan sea salt
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- In a soup pot, heat the coconut oil, add the scallions, garlic, carrot, parsnip, celery sticks and broccoli, and cook over low heat for five minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the filtered water or vegetable broth, bring to a boil, then cover the pot with a lid and let simmer for 5-7 minutes, until the vegetables are tender but not mushy.
- Mix in the greens, then transfer into the blender, lemon, and process to smooth.