CREAMY CAULIFLOWER PUREE
Creamy Vegan Cauliflower Puree
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 chopped onion or bunch of scallions
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup unsweetened plant milk of your choice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large pot and add the garlic and onion.
- Cook over medium-high heat until golden brown.
- Add the cauliflower, broth and milk and bring it to a boil. Then cook over medium-high heat for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft.
- Add the salt, black pepper and nutritional yeast and blend using an immersion or a regular blender.
- Top with peas, toasted almond slices, chopped chives (optional)