- 4–6 eggs
- 1 avocado
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika, optional*
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- In a medium pot add eggs and cover with water until fully submerged.
- Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and cover for 12–13 minutes.
- Fill a large bowl with ice water and, using a slotted spoon, gently place eggs in the bowl, allowing eggs to chill for 5 minutes.
- Remove outer casing from eggs and slice in half lengthwise, removing the yolk.
- Add the yolk, along with the avocado and spices to a bowl, mixing together until well combined.
- Add the mixture to the egg halves.
- Drizzle with lime juice and top with cilantro
Ingredients: Serves 2 to 3
- 1 pound Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Fresh Herbs (basil, garlic, cilantro)
- 1/2 of a large avocado
- Romaine & butter lettuce
- Sweet peppers
- 1 carrot
- 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of White Vinegar
- 1 whole lemon
- Fresh herbs -
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
- Mix all and set aside to sit and marinate
Marinate if possible the shrimp for a few hours in olive oil, sea salt, garlic if you are allowed to eat it and fresh herbs.
Place the shrimp on stovetop. Sauté to cooked through.
Meanwhile - clean and chop the salad ingredients. Mix the vinegar and oil in a bowl and use to your desire.
Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- Green scallions
- 1 carrot
- sweet peppers
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Coconut Aminos
- Saute the scallions, the ground turkey on the stove with 1 tsp of coconut oil - cook till well done and set aside.
- In a bowl make the slaw
- Chop super thin Sweet peppers, grate carrots, and mince the cilantro, basil, and cilantro
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of White Apple Cider Vinegar, lemon, lime, 1 tablespoon of Primal Kitchen Mayo. optional sliced kale to bulk it up.
- Take the Butter lettuce, scoop the ground turkey on top, add the slaw and top with coconut Aminos optional.
BURGERS: Serves 4
For the Burger:
- 1 pound of grass fed beef
- Green Scallions
- Balsamic Vinegar or Apple Cider White Vinegar
- Herbs of Choice (cilantro, parsley, oregano
- Add all ingredients into a bowl - Mix together
- Set aside and let marinade
- Butter Lettuce
- Tomato (If you don't have bacteria issues)
- Primal Ktichen Ranch or Mayo
- Saute mushrooms and scallions on the stove top.
- Then place the burgers on the stove top on Medium to high heat and cook to your liking.
- Place meat on the lettuce, throw the mushrooms on top and drizzle with Primal Kitchen Greek or Ranch Dressing.
Tuna Lettuce Wraps
- 1 Glass container of Tuna - From Spain my favorite - In spring water - Don't use cheap canned tuna.
- Chop of Green Scallions
- Slice sweet peppers
- Dice Parsley and Cilantro
- Sprinkle dash of Himalyian sea salt and pepper
- Mix together in a mixing bowl
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoon of Homemade Mayo or just mix Olive oil and Apple Cider Vinegar to your Mushy / consistency liking.
- Scoop the Tuna with herbs over Lettuce Wraps
- (You may add tomatoes or sugar free pickles if you are SIBO free)